Jansport Superbreak Backpack Review


Tags: , , ,

I decided to buy this backpack because I needed a backpack for the start of college. I had an old backpack already, but I felt it was time for a new backpack for the next stage of my schooling, and I wanted a backpack of high quality, so I knew that I needed a Jansport. I bought the Superbreak backpack in the navy color. The backpack has only a large compartment and a smaller one for your pens, pencils, erasers, cellphone, etc.

The backpack has a main compartment that is big enough to hold an average sized college textbook, a small book, a planner, a small 3-ring binder, a notebook, and a few loose papers. Right now I am taking a summer class, so I have few books to carry. When fall quarter starts, I will probably carry an average of four books each day to class. The good news is that with all of these items to carry for my summer class, there is still an ample amount of room left. I would estimate that this backpack could carry about 3 average sized textbooks, a few smaller books, and a planner. I also carry my lunch in my backpack, and a small bottled water; these fit in the pack well.

The backpack is medium sized overall; it is not so small that a student couldn't make it, but it isn't large enough to accomodate copious amounts of books or other school supplies. Overall, the backpack is very comfortable. The straps on this pack are padded very softly, so it's easy on the shoulders. I am currently carrying around 15 pounds of books; not even close to what I usually carry, but so far,no discomfort. It also features adjustable straps with more of a range than I am used to. If you use both straps, this pack should not shift around too much. However, I only use one in order to get the backpack off and be seated quickly. Also, the backpack unzips without any trouble whatsoever (don't you hate it when the zipper gets stuck in the fabric?).

I would recommend the Jansport Superbreak Backpack for college students that only need to carry no more than four or five average sized textbooks, for people who are going on a small trips so that can carry a few clothes, a pair of shoes, small toiletries, and snacks, and perhaps even for sporting purposes.

0 comments